Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Victoria's Secret.

I hate you. I really do. This is the second fucking time you've sent me the wrong bikini top, and this time you sent the exact fucking one as before. Urgh, WTF seriously. You're shit at sending things overseas. Everything takes at least 8 weeks to arrive because everything is "backordered", well how about you don't accept orders for stock you don't even fucking have! Or at least sent me the right item this time! I've spent at least $20 in postage to correct your fucking mistake and I don't want to do it again.

I am never buying shit from you again.

1 comment:

  1. Well that sucks. I wonder if a carefully worded letter would get either your postage paid, a partial refund or an offer of a cheaper item next time you make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete