Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Six billion secrets.

I was on the site sixbillionsecrets.com today and it made me so depressed reading all those secrets. It also upset me because I can relate to some of them. I wondered why there were no "happy" secrets... but then I realised that if you're happy about something you wouldn't keep it a secret. I've decided to post one, but here on my blog:

I know I've only known you for the past year, but honestly it's been the best year of my life.

Whenever I'm with you I don't feel depressed and my suicidal thoughts dissappear. I can't even express how happy I am that you've decided to give us another chance. I know you don't feel as strongly as I do for you but that's not going to stop me from loving you. I'm here for you no matter what, whether we're dating or not, I just care for you so much. Thank you for existing because you saved my life and gave me something no one else ever could - self esteem.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone deserves to be happy Dani and I'm thrilled for you, but take care not to rely on one person for your happiness. That said, ENJOY. Enjoy life and enjoy being you.

    ReplyDelete