Thursday, June 2, 2011

Really love these earrings. Although it would be great if I knew where to buy these from rather than just finding their pictures on the internet!

Source: DirtyLittleStyleWhore.tumblr.com

I've seen heaps of these "earrings" around. Although they just sit on the cartilage of your ear rather than piercing through it, which is great for those who don't have pierced ears. I'm not sure what the proper terminology is though...


I've also noticed that due to Lady Gaga's "Judas" the whole crucifix look it coming back into fashion. Lady Gaga has such a powerful influence on fashion these days, whether you like it or not.


To be honest I fucking love it because I think she's amazing.

3 comments:

  1. those feather earrings would rock for ur birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps! i was interested so i googled it for you, apparently they are called ear wrap earrings :)

    ReplyDelete